Beitrag von: bernd
EuroForth 2014 will be held in Palma de Mallorca, Spain. Dates:
- as soon as possible: register and pay 20% deposit
- July 1: Deadline for draft papers (academic stream)
- August 1: Notification of acceptance of academic stream papers
- September 18: Deadline for camera-ready paper submission (academic and industrial stream)
- September 10: Payment due
- September 24-26: Forth200x meeting
- September 26-28: EuroForth 2014 conference
- September 28-29: optional 4th day
The home page of EuroForth 2014 is http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/anton/euroforth/ef14/.
This year's EuroForth will be organized by Nick and Janet Nelson. You can find a longer form of the announcement, including prices, at: http://www.euroforth.org/ef14/announcement.pdf
Please register as soon as possible, as there is some urgency for the organizers to confirm with the hotel. Register by mailing Janet Nelson (jen at micross.co.uk). People in the UK are asked to pay in GBP to reduce bank charges; ask Janet Nelson for the conversion.
Also, now may a good time to look for flights, as the fares are probably still relatively cheap.