In this section we would like to collect and discuss examples that show idiomatic (Forth) programming style.
- Day of the week: work with string sequences, map from number to string
- Print Hex: print hex numbers with variable number of digits, w/o <# # #>
- Conditional Compilation: process part of the program text depending on conditions and variants, ICE concept
- Population Count: counting the number of set bits in a byte or word
- 2LOG, calculate binary logarithm: The 2LOG routine converts a linear input into something with a more logarithmic character.
pfw_attic/programming_pearls.txt · Zuletzt geändert: 2023-02-06 19:49 von uho